Furqan is an outstanding resource in his job. He is really efficient, proactive and never says no to challange. He is always investigating how to do things better and continuously implementing those improvements. The company that can recruit Furqan, as high talented person, will be really fortunate, and will have a high performer in their organization.
- One Belt, One Road, One Space, Space Watch Middle East, Feb 19, 2017
- GEO-LEO Hybrid Multigrid Network, Space Watch Middle East, Feb 12, 2017
- Ring Computing ExTerNet: An Extraterrestrial Network of a Constellation of Geostationary Communications Satellites, International Conference in Aerospace for Young Scientists (ICAYS) which will be held during November 12th-13th, 2016 in Beihang University, Beijing, China
- CABSAT 2016 follow up newsletter
- Are multi-satellite systems LEO–HTS: “disruptive innovation” in the field of satellite communications or bubble?, Satellite Communication and Broadcasting – Special Issue 2016, a journal of “Communication Technologies & Equipment Magazine”, Jan 2016, Russia
- Analytical review of opinions: The immediate future of satellite communication, Satellite Communication and Broadcasting – Special Issue 2016, a journal of “Communication Technologies & Equipment Magazine”, Jan 2016, Russia
- Policy Review Feedback for Government of Australia, Department of Industry, Innovation and Science’s review of the Space Activities Act 1998, the Space Activities Regulations 2001 and the Space Activities (Approved Scientific or Educational Organisations) Guidelines 2015.
- Survey Analysis: Near Future of Satellite Communications, Satcom Post, Dec 1, 2015
- Satcom Based Disaster Management, Satcom Post, Nov 12, 2015
- Downfall of an Empire, Satcom Post, Sep 9, 2015
- Ring Computing, Keynote Speaker; VSAT Mobility Conference, Oct 28-29, 2014, Hong Kong
- Future of Satellite Communication, Satcom Post, Sep 9, 2014
- Ring Computing: Challenges & Advantages, Satcom Post, Sep 19, 2014
- Survey Analysis: ‘Wireless Competition’, LinkedIn, May 10, 2016